Tuesday, October 17, 2006

A Cool Brain Thing

Hello, people. I've been meaning to show you a cool brain thing for some time, only I keep forgetting. Someone e-mailed it to me, and as weird as it is, it works... at least, it did for me...
All your brain needs to identify a word is the first and last letters in the right places, and the other letters to just be in there. The rest it just sort of ignores... thusly, to read the word "ignores" one can spell it "ingeors" and your brain can read it. It doesn't seem right when you just see one word, but check out this block of text:

Lsat Tuhsrady, I wnet out to a raurestnat to get smenthiog to eat. It was a cprapy rsteraaunt but a ptrety wtrsaies I konw wokrs three. I orrdeed a ham and ceeshe sndwcaih on wohle waeht wtih lcuttee and ttomao, and a dfrat beer. Tehn Doltan MGiycunt saw me hnviag a good tmie and had me soht. Waht a rip.

Weird, eh?
That was all I had to say today, just thought it was interesting.
Ciao,
The Stultified Lpxieahge.

3 Comments:

Blogger SusanE said...

I can't believe you took the time to type that all out.

9:54 p.m.  
Blogger Fiddling Granny said...

That's vrey cool ... see woh sasy you nede to take spleling in shcool. As lnog as it's srot fo rihgt the mesasge comse throuhg.

12:34 p.m.  
Blogger Cherylinn said...

that was hard to read...

7:08 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home