Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Ultra-short post

Hi everyone out there in Internet-land. Once again the Lexiphage has returned to make your life more fulfilled.
...
Today I'm going to take the kids to daycare, have tea with my sister, talk to some government funding people from each of 3 different agencies, have some coffee, and re-wake up Mya who already fell asleep again this morning. Then I may have lunch, hang with the kids, and paint some toy soldiers. If I have any time left, I'll call a government complaints 1-800 number and leave the phone off the hook for an hour.
...
Seeing as how Fiddling Granny and Gryping Granny are away and can't read this, I am obligated to say something nasty behind there backs... Nyah! Nyaaaah! Nyyyaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! You can't see this but I stuck my tongue out there too. That'll teach 'em!
...
Told you this would be a short post!
Aloha!
The Superluminous Lexiphage.

2 Comments:

Blogger SusanE said...

either the time is wrong on your computer or you get up awfully early.

8:06 a.m.  
Blogger Fiddling Granny said...

Did you think I wouldn't catch Up?!?!?! Don't stick your tongue out at me!

3:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home