Friday, June 9, 2006

Collapsed on the beach

Bonjourno, folks.
Once again the Lexiphage has emerged from beneath his bed, risking his very life, to broadcast his humble messages to those whose days need brightening. Don't feel guilty; I take pleasure in the misfortunes of others as well, and have giggle cramps to prove it.
This weekend my brood of miscreant offspring and I will journey to the distant north to visit Granny in her log cabin; I am looking forward to drinking water straight off the glacier and eating bear meat straight off the bear. (A note to the wise: bears really hate this. If you're going to eat bears this way make sure you bite really hard!) We will be enjoying the journey on the roof-rack of my sister's Significant Other, Rob. (For those who don't know, Rob is a politician and entertainer, kind of like McGuinty only funny on purpose.) Once there, Granny and her wide and varied descendants will no doubt spend the weekend in competition for how many blackflies we can slay.
In reference to the above title, I plan to spend the weekend lying face down on the ground attempting to regain my breath.
Anyhoo, looks like this will be a short post, as I have to go pack my grapple-gun and bear spices. See ya on the flipside,
The Meretricious Lexiphage.
...
P.S. : Granny, I'll tell you what Ptyalismic means when I get up there. 'Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home