Thursday, June 1, 2006

The life of a fugitive

Hiya. Your freindly neighbourhood Lexiphage here doing my best to fight evil in all its forms- especially Country music (shudder).
Not a lot to report today; I spent much of my time lurking through the shadows to pay my bills for the month, avoiding the watchful eyes of lunatics at large and other common hazards. I had to deal with several evils today, including the bank, cable company and phone company. Just in case the powers-that-be have search engines trolling the Net for libel suits, I'll avoid naming names.
Had a brief respite in the doughnut shop with the kids; Mya is beginning to take her penchant for chocolate milk to extremes, and Gavin likes to lick his Timbits and put them back in the box for me to find. Ahhh, relaxation!
I ended up forgetting one bill I'll have to pay tomorrow (those Hydro people keep coming up in these blogs) and in the meantime I'll just have to watch for the dreaded Hydro mercenaries I've been hearing so much about. Apparently they use electrified nunchucks, and usually manage not to zap themselves while swinging them around.
Anyway, it's past my bed-time and I'll catch a whipping if I remain at my desk any longer. I'm going to hurl myself into my humble cot and sleep with one eye open (looking for little red lights shining in the window).
...
You don't think living with a lunatic for five or six years had any lasting effect on me, do you?
...
Have a squishy, cozy, fuzzy, warm and snuggly day, full of warmth, freinds, hugs, goodness, light, happiness, contentment, refined sugar, and less-toxic-than-normal food additives.
Bye-bye all,
The Obstreperous Lexiphage.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Lexiphage said...

That was beautiful... just beatiful. I've never read writing like that; it touched my soul. It's almost like the writer knew what was going on in my head. That makes one of us.

11:45 p.m.  
Blogger Fiddling Granny said...

LOL ... LOL!!

10:15 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home