Saturday, June 3, 2006

Crazy People part 2

Hiya everyone! This is the Lexiphage signing in.
...
So, for the third time in the past couple of weeks Jillsey is out of the hospital. Her aunt called me last night, and fills me in.
The hospital changed her meds, and she showed marked improvement, so everyone agreed she would take a couple of weeks to recover while they found her an apartment and got her set up like a sane person. Of course, they figured she was no longer a security risk...
The minute they aren't looking, she bolts; apparently now, however, the hospital figures she's all fixed up and okay to roam society at large (unlike, say, a week ago). Not that she has any meds with her or anything.
Apparently this time she headed for Stouffville, where her brothers live, and no one has heard from her since; from what I understand, not even her brothers. She has virtually nothing with her but a shiny new paycheck (I assume from ODSP, her old moneybag) and a feverish desire to spend it. I figure once she's frittered that away she'll show up wanting a stipend of some sort... her brothers won't support her, I'm certain of that.
Anyway, so if anybody sees anyone foaming at the mouth in Stouffville, you haven't seen me.
Ciao,
the Salubrious Lexiphage.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fiddling Granny said...

Holy Mackeral, the Lexiphage has been prolific while I was away.

She bolted the hospital again!?! I can't believe they've just washed their hands of her. What kind of help is that!?!?!

Keep your doors locked and continue that sleeping with one eye open thing.

10:19 a.m.  
Blogger Fiddling Granny said...

Waiting impatiently for more from the verbose Lexiphage.

9:18 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home